Some of the links provided are affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the links I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase. This helps support me and my site at no extra cost to you. Thanks! 🙂
As a Plaid Ambassador, I have been given the opportunity to try a bunch of their art supplies! If you didn’t already know, Plaid owns a lot of popular brands such as FolkArt, Martha Stewart, Delta, and Mod Podge, and I’ve loved every single product so far.
On this page, I’ve linked to all of the supplies from Plaid that I have used.
- FolkArt Color Shift Acrylic Paints
- FolkArt Brushed Metal Paints
- FolkArt Acrylic Paints
- FolkArt Glitterific Paints
- FolkArt Paint Brushes
- FolkArt Milk Paint (individual)
- FolkArt Milk Paint Brush
- Fabric Creations Fantasy Glitter Paints
- Fabric Creations Soft Fabric Ink Paints (individual)
- Plaid Leather Studio Leather & Vinyl Paints (individual)
- Plaid Brush Cleaner
- Plaid Woodburning Tool
- PlaidFX Flexible Acrylic Paint (great for EVA foam)